Spring has a beautiful summer coat on in my little bit of Blighty today…
Suddenly people are shedding their winter clothes and stay indoors inhibitions.
Driving through the countryside I weave softly round cyclists – not the whippet like, Lycra clad brigades I normally Sunday steer around; but families and day trippers.
Shorts and rucksacks are being aired, with steps taken in every which direction.
It’s as if the sun has made all these people bud and unfurl their garish petals -revealing their not so secret summer selves to the air and the soil.
Every day of sunshine these last few days I’ve walked alone. It’s been a balm in an intensely emotional time. Yet suddenly – this shining Sunday, the world has come out to play, and I’m just glad to share.
Postscript… later, as a regular, all weather rambler, I’ll also be donning my outdoor clothes and joining a doughty group to stride across the sunny fields.
Please wave and say hello if we meet along the way 👋
~ By: Sandra Peachey – Sun Worshipper
I currently have a special offer… You can buy the paperback of my ‘Love Letters to Life’ on Amazon for £11.99 or you can get an author signed copy on my website – for just £7.99 including P&P…
Making a perfect Mother’s Day (or any other day) gift, the book takes the best posts from this blog, adds new content and wraps it all together in a satisfying structure – that will make you feel the love, entertain and enlighten you.
It’s an easy yet satisfying read, which sees love in everything we do in life – from the big themes to the tiny, trivial minutiae of it too.
- Buy the paperback on my website – here for just £7.99 including P&P…
- Or get it from Amazon for £11.99 and from all great book websites anywhere in the world.
- You can also buy it in Kindle format…
I’m also variously known as:
* The Director of LifeWork Consultancy & Coaching;
* The Author of Peachey Letters – Love Letters to Life and Co-Author of The F-Factor.
* A 2015 International Book Awards Finalist, in the Women’s Issues Category;
* The Winner of a Women Inspiring Women Award in 2013;
* As being shortlisted for Women’s Coach in the APCTC Awards 2014, also nominated in 2012 & 2013; and
* Being nominated for a Networking Mummies National Recognition Award in 2015.