‘Peachey Letters – Love Letters to Life’ can be bought in Amazon & is a collection of gorgeously penned letters to a whole panoply of people and phenomena. In them, I remember, reflect and realise that where I seek it, I can find the love and learning in EVERYTHING. And if that sounds too high faluting, well it’s just a rollicking good read, too – touching, funny and thought provoking in equal measure. And there are lots of other good reasons to buy it too:
1. It’s currently selling at just £1.99 / $2.99 for the Kindle edition – until the end of TOMORROW only.
2. You can read it cover to cover or dip into it, according to whim or which way the wind blows.
3. It’s only £1.99 for the next 48 hours 👍
4. Other readers say it will make you smile, cry and think.
5. It was featured in national and local press, with features in Psychologies Magazine and The Lady, no less…
6. You can buy it for just £1.99 today. On Monday it will be £££ more… 😬
7. It’s got masses of positive reviews, including 23 5* ones on Amazon.
8. You can lose yourself & wallow in my weirdly wonderful world for a while.
9. Let the reviews speak for themselves (see pics of a small selection, below).
10. It’s on sale till midnight tomorrow for just £1.99! 🌞 Get it at this price here, till 31 May, only.