Before we start on the business of the New Year, let’s celebrate the outgoing one by listing all the good things about 2013 and our reasons to be grateful for it. Maybe you feel there is little to shout about, so I ask you to trust the process and see the good in your life snowball as more and more things come to mind and heart. You can allow for regrets, but not NOW for regrets.
So here is MY list in progress…. A manifesto of celebration…
THANK YOU 2013 FOR:
- Special simple moments shared with friends
- Lots of laughter
- Time with children and seeing the world through their eyes
- Baby news
- Realising my dream of publishing a book, one I still can’t quite believe actually came out of me, and for which I will always be so proud…
- Being a Damsels in Success Director, having the privilege of supporting gorgeous women to shine their light in the world
- Sharing Vickie’s & Rob’s wedding day with so many friends, and so proud / happy to do a reading
- Delicious meals, created or bought, and all devoured
- Such a lot of sunshine
- Taking long lovely walks in this beautiful country I live in
- Cat companionship, with purrs and furry fun
- Winning a Women Inspiring Women Award
- Doing what I was born to do – coach… Supporting, enabling, witnessing miracles
- Doing what I was born to do – write… It has always been in me and now it is quite literally, unleashed!
- Doing what I was born to do – speak and share, bear witness and make a difference.
- Sing! Alone, in a crowd, in a choir, with a rock n roll microphone and 200 accompanyists
- Co-write and launch my 2nd book with my sister Damsels in Success Directors – ‘writing with ease’, indeed!
- 3 book launches – amazing madness, is this really me??? Yes, this IS me!
- Being changed for ever, stepping up and out
- Surrendering to the things that could not be changed, instead of being tortured by them… after being tortured by them…
- Being fabulous! I decided long ago that I would improve with age and safe to say, I have , this has come with more confidence and acceptance. It is always balanced out with doubt and fear, yet the positivity and the fabulousness always win through in the end…
- Sharing a farewell to a special someone with friends, with tears in my eyes and having the joy of knowing such a person as this…
- A bounty of hugs
- Me, Sue and Pinda in our special, happy bubbles of time together
- A big birthday, such a big deal and yet not a big deal…
- Catching up with old friends
- Making new friends and connections, with the promise of who knows what to come???
- Conversations – short and long. Exchanges, updates, gossip, triviality and the serious – etc and so on…
- Selling stuff and services that make a difference
- Yummy wine and cocktails. Champagne cheers!
- Dancing – when I was really in the groove baby!
- Social media and ego addiction – thank you for all the positive comments, praise, pictures and vastly shared wisdom and connection xx
- Cupcakes… nom…
- All the PR I could never have dreamt of even a short while ago, in magazines and newspapers, being on the BBC and beyond. I always wanted to be in Psychologies Magazine and then a double page spread in The Lady – what bonkers bliss! Some special people found these opportunities and so I owe them a big debt for collaborating with me – my success is definitely your success too xx
- Feeling proud when friends have been delighted with my success
- Learning to let go with love those who don’t want to share the journey any more, giving me time and space to let in the new…
- Being OK with not being OK. I ‘support’ because it’s my true vocation and also because I want it in MY life. I find life hard, but I find it good too… That is my roller coaster and I don’t think it will ever change, so I always thank God for the good.
- Texts that made my heart soar
- Celebrating friends good news and good times
- Being an author – speaking, signing books and being showcased.
- Being: Sandra Peachey – Author, Coach and Director at Damsels in Success
- Being at home and away. My sofa, sailing and chateaus…
- My fricking amazing life!!!
And I will keep adding to this…
Thank you and farewell to an amazing year…
From S xx
I have taken my Peachey Letters and turned them into a book, which you can buy just about any where in the world. With new and remembered material, they come together to show me and you, that life is worth living, loving and celebrating… It has been featured in the national press and received amazing reviews… Buy it in Paperback from any well known book site or in Kindle on Amazon.