It’s a writer’s life for me, so I’m now working on book number 3… I’ve always wanted to write fiction and I’m currently creating my novel with the working title of ‘Seraph on an Island’ – the 1st of a trilogy, which is scary and exciting in equal measures…
When people ask how I finish a book, I explain that first of all, I start writing and then I keep going till it’s finished! The other thing I do is get support. I do this to motivate me to finish and to ensure that I create the best book ever. That’s why next month I’m doing a challenge to get it finished, along with other authors and writing experts. Writing can be a solitary experience – but that doesn’t work for me. Getting friendly and professional support does!!
My first book – ‘Peachey Letters’ wouldn’t have made the light of day if I hadn’t decided to work with the ‘Book Midwife’ – AKA Mindy Gibbins-Klein and her team. As a result I now have a book that I am incredibly proud of and which has got me the sort of exposure and PR opportunities I had literally only dreamt of before (clichéd but true!). At my book launch in London I told Mindy that she had made my dream of becoming published come true. It’s been an amazing experience.
Mindy now has a new programme for would be authors starting on 15th November. Is it time to join in and write YOUR best book? She has given me a special code just for my tribe, and if you use it, you will get all the support you need, plus a big bundle of bonuses too.
Click this link to find out more and if you have any questions about the programme or any of my books – just let me know. Happy Reading / Writing!
With warm regards,
Author, Coach and Consultant
I’m also variously known as:
* The award winning Author of Peachey Letters – Love Letters to Life and Co-Author of The F-Factor. You can buy them both at Amazon by clicking on the highlighted titles / hyperlinks above, and at all good book sites around the globe.
* The Director of LifeWork Consultancy & Coaching – find out more here…
* As an International Book Awards Finalist – 2015, Women’s Issues Category
* The Winner of a Women Inspiring Women Award – 2013
* As being shortlisted for Women’s Coach in the APCTC Awards – 2014, as well as being nominated in 2012 & 2013
* Also as being Nominated for a Networking Mummies National Recognition Award – 2015…