Have you had a productive and juicy January? I can’t believe that February is here already, can you? I definitely getting into the swing of 2014 and am having a good old clear out and sort out! As well as the usual life laundry of sorting and chucking, I’m also getting more organised with my finances, my office and my email Inbox. I’m really busy with my corporate clients and Damsels in Success business at the moment, and whilst I love that, with 2 new books in the pipeline, I’m itching to do more writing too…
So it is an absolute necessity for me to get supported and organised. Rather than get overwhelmed, I am focussed on asking for support and delegating where ever I can. And when it comes to being more organised, at times like these, dealing with emails can either feel like they are eating into my precious time, or being guiltily forgotten whilst they continue to breed, mushroom like, in the darkness of my ignored Inbox!
I am delighted to announce therefore that the guest speaker at my February Damsels in Success event, is email expert and overwhelm banisher – Kate Gerry of http://www.kategerry.com.
So I wonder, does any of this sound familiar to you:
- Opening your Inbox makes every day feel like a to do list that you didn’t get round to yesterday?
- Your workflow keeps on being interrupted throughout the day by a constant barrage of emails?
- You are constantly worried about missing (or even worse, losing) important emails coming in?
- You have EVER spent a Sunday trying to catch up ready for Monday morning..?
If you would like to get cleverer with emails, then join us for our next meeting, where Kate will show you her strategic steps to keeping your Inbox clear for good – in less than 30 minutes a day!
At our live training event, Kate will also reveal:
- The top 3 reasons most business owners don’t keep their Inbox clear and what to do so you never get caught out again!
- The Number 1 secret that will give you more time with your family and your weekends back instantly!
- How she helped her accountant to save over 7.5 hours a week, just by being more efficient with her email inbox! (How many hours do you waste on YOUR Inbox?)
- How to use your Smartphone to stay organised – instead of ruining your day when you get bombarded with a whole heap of emails hitting your Inbox!
So… to discover a fun, easy way to cut through your email overwhelm, spend less time in your Inbox and more time focused on the things you love, simply book yourself onto our guest list here to join us for our February meeting, on Wednesday 19 February, in Ashby de la Zouch, at 6.30 pm.
Well, February IS the Valentine month, so let’s spend it doing more of what we love!
I look forward to seeing you on the 19th 🙂
With love and laughter
Coach, Author and Director at Damsels in Success
* Author of Peachey Letters – Love Letters to Life as featured in local press, Psychologies, The Lady & The BBC!
* Co-author of ‘The F-Factor’ – the blueprint for entrepreneurial women to have Success without the Stress
* Winner at the 2013 ‘Women Inspiring Women’ Awards
* Nominee in two categories in the ‘Association of Professional Coaches, Trainers & Consultants’ Awards, 2012 & 2013
Tel. 07921 494363
Tel. 07921 494363