I’ve been moon bathing by the light of a fabulous full moon, meditating, musing on; then creating and releasing my intentions…
So I just had to seal the deal with a poem…
Thank you mother moon,
light of Gaia,
for birthing so much.
For all of the abundance,
for the purity,
and the clean clarity.
For the pulsing oceanic pull
of my cells and DNA,
spiralling in waves of wonder.
I am blessed with the love
of your brightness.
Carressed in seamless eternity.
My desires dreamed, are real,
created and co-existent
as I serve your earth’s children.
This is my crescendo thank you…
with body, heart and soul,
for a 1000 more glorious good nights.
And this was my own moon song
of sweet gratitude, farewelled
then released softly up into the ether.
Sandra Peachey – Moonbeam bather and erstwhile poet
PS: I currently have a Mother’s Day special offer… You can buy the paperback of my ‘Love Letters to Life’ on Amazon for £11.99 or as a Valentine’s treat you can get an author signed copy on my website – for just £7.99 including P&P…
Making a perfect Mother’s Day (or any other day) gift, the book takes the best posts from this blog, adds new content and wraps it all together in a satisfying structure – that will make you feel the love, entertain and enlighten you.
It’s an easy yet satisfying read, which sees love in everything we do in life – from the big themes to the tiny, trivial minutiae of it too.
- Buy the paperback on my website – here for just £7.99 including P&P…
- Or get it from Amazon for £11.99 and from all great book websites anywhere in the world.
- You can also buy it in Kindle format…
I’m also variously known as:
* The Director of LifeWork Consultancy & Coaching;
* The Author of Peachey Letters – Love Letters to Life and Co-Author of The F-Factor.
* A 2015 International Book Awards Finalist, in the Women’s Issues Category;
* The Winner of a Women Inspiring Women Award in 2013;
* As being shortlisted for Women’s Coach in the APCTC Awards 2014, also nominated in 2012 & 2013; and
* Being nominated for a Networking Mummies National Recognition Award in 2015.